Criteria & Eligibility
To View the 2017 Call for Entries Categories and Criteria, click here.
* 2017 Call for Entries Categories and Criteria is now closed
Download Fillable Forms
* Projects and products built, renovated, developed, created and/or marketed for the period of
January 1, 2015 – September 30, 2016 are eligible for the 2017 Georgie Awards®
* A building permit must be in place for any pre-sale marketing.
* For categories 1 through 13, the project must be substantially completed.
* Any entry in a specific category from a previous year is not eligible to be entered in the same category for
this year’s competition; however, a new phase could be entered from the same project
(i.e. If you entered Best Townhouse Development last year, Phase 2 of the same development could
enter Best Townhouse Development again this year as long as additional phases have substantial differences).
* Projects must be submitted by the builder as the primary on the project for Categories 1-23, 35-39
* Projects being submitted for categories 24-34 must have builders as primary or associate.
* Entries must include Homeowner and/or Builder permission forms(See specific categories)
DEADLINE, ENTRY FEES & PAYMENT METHODS
The online entry form closes at 8:00 p.m. on Monday, October 3, 2016.
All completed online entry forms must be submitted by this time. There will be no extensions.
All remaining entry requirements, including fees and uploaded photos must be received no later than noon,
Tuesday, October 4, 2016.
2017 Georgie Awards® Categories
Residential Construction – New - Primary must be Builder
Residential Construction – Renovation - Primary must be Builder
Interior Design, Merchandising and Landscaping – New or Renovation – Builder may be Primary or Associate
Sales and Marketing – Builder may be Primary or Associate
Special Achievement Awards - Primary must be Builder
Grand Georgie Awards®
We gratefully acknowledge
and thank our Partner Sponsors.